Founded in 2007 Love Music Initiative is focused on enriching the experiences for children, youth and young adults by using arts based education to make learning fun.
- Love Music sessions are 45mins to 1 hour
- Sessions are flexible and scalable
- Sessions can be done for 20 -400 students
- Workshops cater to various age ranges and class sizes
Within each session there will be a focal point on a character education trait to challenge the students and remind them of developing themselves as leaders
Our goal is to focus on:
- Creation of safe spaces
- Increased connection to self – leads to happier connections to school and community
- Respect for self (peers and teachers)
- Bullying, conflict resolution, anger management, and peer to peer learning
- Reduce anti-social behaviours
- Life skills and problem solving
- Increased awareness for future goals & self esteem
The Love Music Initiative Program takes place on-site at schools, community spaces and libraries throughout the school year and all year round.
The initiative is a fee for service program rates are set but fees negotiable. To create a program or for more information, please contact us at 647.438.5395